Casino Host- F/T
Contact: Rita Gruhn (563-243-9000)
Location: Clinton, Iowa
Position Summary: Provides extraordinary personalized guest services, and executes designated strategies to acquire and retain players as defined in the host program designed and directed by the Executive Casino Host.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be proactive in cultivating new or emerging players.
- Provide attentive and personalized service appropriate to existing players.
- Establishes and maintains good will by handling & resolving problems, questions or concerns with all players on the floor.
- Maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Increase player tracking by promoting card acquisition actively on the gaming floor.
- Promotes special events with individuals or targeted groups while on the casino floor.
- Maintains a high level of visibility on the casino floor during the majority of his/her shift.
- Offer guests information about upcoming promotional drawings during regular interaction with guests.
- Oversee and monitor promotional drawings.
- Greet, host and thank guests for visiting Wild Rose. Maintains a positive and friendly attitude at all times, as well as providing our patrons with prompt and courteous service.
- Assists the Casino Host in tracking guests’ visits, arranges transportation and accommodations and provides services according to established guidelines.
- Inform guests of the features and benefits of Wild Rose facilities.
- Key data to computer system for a variety of tasks including Players Club enrollments.
- Monitor issuance of comps and point redemptions to ensure accuracy.
- Promotes and maintains necessary communication among coworkers and managers to ensure controlled operation of casino floor.
- Meet company attendance requirements.