Contact: Rita Gruhn/HR Recruiter (563-243-9000)
Location: Clinton, Iowa
Take food and drink orders along with serving ordered items to the guest’s tables in a timely manner. Maintain
a high standard of customer service to be able to provide a great dining/gaming experience. Follow food and
liquor regulations as set by Management and the State of Iowa.
• Line: Primarily reports to the Supervisor on Duty and also has reporting responsibilities to
the Front of House Service Manager and Front of House Assistant Service Manager.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Must have an upbeat attitude towards external and internal guests.
• Take orders and serve food & beverages to guests.
• Learn Food and Liquor regulations pertaining to serving and storing.
• Complete all side work items that are pertaining to a server’s job
• Must be able to communicate well with others including guests, co-workers and management
• Must be able to wait on and clean tables in a timely manner
• Keep work areas and guest common areas clean
• Must be able to take on additional tasks aside from daily tasks when asked
• Must follow all company rules a regulations
• Must be able to work well with others as a team and be able to work individually to ensure the
completion of all tasks and to ensure the department runs smoothly
• Must maintain low absenteeism and must understand and follow the Wild Rose Casino’s attendance policy
• Must be able to multi-task
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.