F & B Beverage Attendant- F/T & P/T
Contact: HR Recruiter (712-852-3400)
Location: Emmetsburg, Iowa
The Beverage Attendant is responsible for serving alcohol in compliance with alcohol laws and regulations in the following Wild Rose venues: Dunigan’s and Rosie’s. Specific duties include serving drinks according to established recipes, clean and wash bar glassware, collecting money for guest checks, processing credit cards, operating a cash register system, maintaining a clean and safe bar work area and providing a high level of guest services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wait on guests and prepare their drinks or food.
- Requires interaction with guests, answering questions, explaining menu options, and pricing, providing event and promotion activity to help create a memorable guest experience.
- Explain to guest the features & benefits of Wild Rose Casino & Resort
- Excellent guest service skills utilizing the Personalized Outrageous Guest Service Program
- Ability to enter liquor orders correctly into Micros system and count back change accurately to guests.
- Adhere to strict Wild Rose Casino & Resort alcohol service policy to guide the sale of alcohol to guests
- Serve multiple guests in the same timeframe.
- Cleaning and emptying ashtrays
- Clean up debris from casino floor, bar, bar area and near machines to avoid safety hazards
- Inventory supplies
- Perform side work duties and restock as needed
- Communicate between all key people.
- Keep work area clean.
Qualifications & Requirements: Must be able to obtain and retain a gaming license. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. Must meet age requirements to serve alcohol.
Special Attendance Requirements: The Wild Rose Casino & Resort is in operation seven days a week, 365 days a year. Employees will be required to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, split shifts, and overtime. We are not able to work around outside activities or other jobs unless it is agree to, in writing, at time or hire.
Education and/or experience: Prior experience a plus but not required. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is desirable.
Work Environment/Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time. Must be able lift and move up to 50 pounds with assistance while transporting kegs and packaged liquor to work area using proper equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Casino may be smoky and crowded at times.
Critical features of this job are described under the heading listed on the job description. Nothing in this job description restricts Wild Rose’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at anytime.