Iowa Store Sales Associate
Contact: Rita Gruhn/HR Recruiter (563-243-9000)
Location: Clinton, Iowa
Position Summary: Responsible for guest relations, merchandise sales, coat check and following departmental policies and procedures. Type, answer phones and assist with inquiries. Duties include greeting guests on arrival, thanking guests on departure, signing up new players club members, promote property amenities, participate in special functions, and provide a high level of guest service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inform guests of the features and benefits of the Wild Rose facilities.
• Greet and thank guests for visiting Wild Rose; assist public in selecting gifts and other merchandise from the Iowa Store Gift Shop
• Implement displays and presentation of merchandise as directed by Marketing Supervisor
• Check and return coats to guests
• Responsible for the distribution of monthly gifts as offered through the marketing department.
• Assist the Marketing Supervisor with different promotional offers and duties as directed by the Marketing Manager
• Rotate product to stimulate guest interest and increase sales.
• Responsible for actively acquiring new members of the Wild Rose Player’s Club
• Process comp redemptions accurately as they pertain to gift shop sales
• Responsible for processing entertainment sales accurately through the ticket box office and function as a will call station for event days
• Handle sales, stock, and check in merchandise in Gift Shop
• Communicate between all key people
• Keep work area clean
• Must be safety conscious, and adhere to all company rules.
• Adhere to Wild Rose grooming and uniform guidelines
• Meets company attendance requirements.
• Use guest service skills as identified in the Employee Recognition Program.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Must be able to obtain and retain a gaming license.