Contact: HR Recruiter (712-852-5167)
Location: Emmetsburg, Iowa
Reports to: Revenue Auditor Supervisor or Controller
Position Summary: Responsible for performance of daily audit of slots, tables, and retail operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily slot operations and W2G forms in CDS system and issuance of reports to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for daily audit of table operations in Pit Boss system and issuance of reports of appropriate personnel.
- Audits cage paperwork and inputs accountability entries general into general ledger.
- Audits jackpot checks and inputs into general ledger.
- Records progressive jackpot and wide area progressive entries into general ledger.
- Deposits miscellaneous checks and makes appropriate general ledger entries.
- Performs reconciliation of assigned general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Records Player’s Club point liability audit and makes appropriate general ledger entries.
- Reviews CTR’s and MTL’s and distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Audits Food & Beverage outlets and Gift Shop and enters into general ledger. Issues audit exception reports.
- Attends all company required training.
- Complies with all Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Rules and Regulations and any other local, state, or federal guidelines.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines.
- Meets company attendance requirements.
- Required to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Demonstrates good guest service skills.
- Use guest service skills as identified in the Personalized Outrageous Guest Service Program
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements: Must be able to obtain and retain a gaming license. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Special attendance Requirements: The Wild Rose Casino & Resorts is in operation seven days a week, 365 days a year. Employees will be required to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, split shifts and overtime. We are not able to work around outside activities or other jobs unless it is agreed to in writing, at time of hire.
Education and/or Experience: Two year accounting degree preferred. A combination of education and experience may be substituted for the two year degree. National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is desirable.
Language Skills: Must be able to read, write, and speak in English. Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner. Ability to write routine reports.
Mathematical Skills: Knowledge of audit and accounting principles required. Knowledge of general ledger preferred. Ability to determine “reasonableness”
Interpersonal Skills: Excellent Guest service skills are essential. Must be able to work cohesively with co-workers and work as a team. Ability to carry out instructions. Ability to maintain a positive attitude towards guests, co-workers, and other department staff.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for period of time, stand; walk, use hands to finger, reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
Critical features of this job are described under the heading listed on the job description. Nothing in this job description restricts Wild Rose’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at anytime.