Contact: HR Recruiter (712-852-5167)
Location: Emmetsburg, Iowa
Operators are considered confidential employees of the Wild Rose Casino & Resort. The primary responsibility of the Surveillance Operator is to protect the property, money and reputation of the Wild Rose Casino & Resort through covert physical and/or video surveillance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through physical and video surveillance, observe the activities of guests and employees in all gaming and money handling areas as well as non gaming areas.
- Report verbally and in writing any violations of the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission regulations to Surveillance Supervisor.
- Report violations of Criminal Investigation requirements to Surveillance Supervisor.
- Report violations of Internal Control, company policies, and other department procedures to Surveillance Supervisor.
- Report any safety considerations to the appropriate authority.
- Report and offer solutions to any area of vulnerability to loss from internal or external sources to Surveillance Supervisor.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the IRGC and DCI requirements, submitted system of internal controls, and company policy.
- Maintain compliance with in-department procedures and policies.
- Maintain the operation of the Surveillance equipment and reporting any deficiencies to Surveillance Supervisor.
- Communicate between all key people.
- Keep work area clean.
- Must be safety conscious, and adhere to all company rules at all times.
- Meet company attendance requirements
- Use guest service skills as identified in the Personalized Outrageous Guest Service Program.
Qualifications and Requirements: Must be able to obtain and retain a gaming license. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. Complete a pre-employment computer assessment test.
Special Attendance Requirement: The Wild Rose Casino & Resort is in operation seven days a week, 365 days a year. Employees will be required to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, split shifts, and overtime. We are not able to work around outside activities or other jobs unless it is agreed to, in writing, at time of hire.
Education and/or Experience: Prior surveillance experience a plus but not required. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) desirable. National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is desirable.
Work Environment/Physical Demands: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Must be able to work in small, enclosed area. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time in a confined area. Must have the ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
Critical features of this job are described under the heading listed on the job description. Nothing in this job description restricts Wild Rose’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at anytime.
After reviewing the above job description, please certify, by your signature below, that you understand what you have read and that you are able to perform this job.
Print Name Signature and Date