Table Games Dealer-F/T & P/T
Contact: HR Recruiter (712-852-3516)
Location: Emmetsburg, Iowa
The Table Games Dealer conducts the assigned table game and is responsible for the table bankroll. Specific duties include conducting the game according to policy and procedure, makes payoff and handles customer table action, maintains the security and integrity of the games, controls the speed of the games, makes cash transactions and provides a high level of guest service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Informs the supervisor of any procedural errors
- Complies with all Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission regulations
- Conducts assigned games
- Communicate between all key people
- Keep work area clean
- Must be safety conscious, and adhere to all company rules at all times
- Meets company attendance requirements
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent in the execution of games
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Use guest service skills as identified in the Personalized Outrageous Guest Service Program
- Must be able to be approved for and maintain a valid gaming license
Qualifications & Requirements: Must be able to obtain and retain a gaming license. Must be able to satisfactorily complete physical capacity profile test for this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Special Attendance Requirement: The Wild Rose Casino & Resort is in operation seven days a week, 365 days a year. Employees will be required to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, split shifts, and overtime. We are not able to work around outside activities or other jobs unless it is agreed to, in writing, at time of hire.
Education and/or experience: No prior experience of training needed. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) desirable. National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is desirable.
Work Environment/Physical Demand: While performing the duties of this job, the employee exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently. Required walking or standing to a significant degree but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls.
Must use hands to finger, handle to feel objects, reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. Noise in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. The casino may be smoky and crowded at times.
Critical features of this job are described under the heading listed on the job description. Nothing in this job description restricts Wild Rose’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at anytime.