Type: Support Staff
Position Summary: Responsible for performance of daily audit of slots, tables, and retail operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for daily slot operations and W2G forms in CDS system and issuance of reports to appropriate personnel.
• Responsible for daily audit of table operations in Pit Boss system and issuance of reports of appropriate personnel.
• Audits cage paperwork and inputs accountability entries general into general ledger.
• Audits jackpot checks and inputs into general ledger.
• Records progressive jackpot and wide area progressive entries into general ledger.
• Deposits miscellaneous checks and makes appropriate general ledger entries.
• Performs reconciliation of assigned general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
• Records Player’s Club point liability audit and makes appropriate general ledger entries.
• Reviews CTR’s and MTL’s and distributes to appropriate personnel.
• Audits Food & Beverage outlets and Gift Shop and enters into general ledger. Issues audit exception reports.
• Attends all company required training.
• Complies with all Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Rules and Regulations and any other local, state, or federal guidelines.
• Adheres to all safety guidelines.
• Meets company attendance requirements.
• Required to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Demonstrates good guest service skills.
• Other duties as assigned.