Jefferson | Type: Staff
Position Title: Security Officer
Position Summary: The Security Officer is responsible for providing superior guest service through the functions of this position to all Wild Rose Casino & Hotel guests.
In addition to the below key duties and responsibilities, all Wild Rose team members are ambassadors of the Wild Rose brand and culture.
We encourage our team members to have more fun when they work at Wild Rose. As we say working here shouldn’t be this much fun!
Essential Functions: The essential functions and responsibilities of this position are:
· Check the identification of guests to verify age for admission and/or Alcohol or Tobacco purchase
· Monitor the conduct of guests on the casino floor; evaluating behavior which might indicate that guest are potentially intoxicated
· Make an approach to guests who have been evaluated for being potentially intoxicated while gambling
· Manage the behavior of unruly and/or potentially intoxicated guests
· Assist with nightly Table Drop
Other duties as assigned
Schedule: The schedule for this position is classified as full-time.
Salary: Salary: $13 / per hour and attendance incentive.
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service, and employment status.
Wild Rose Casino & Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.