PLAY WILD ROSE, STAY COBBLESTONE
Charmingly decorated, our 74 room hotel promises the comfort you have grown to expect. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will ensure your stay with us is one you won’t forget. Hotel amenities include a fitness center, complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi and more. Relax and enjoy yourself in one of our new, tastefully themed suites. Any option you choose will make you feel right at home.
With all the wonderful things that Greene County has to offer, you're going to love your stay in Jefferson, Iowa. Greene County is small-town friendly with big-city fun. Check out the diversions around town.
Things to do in Jefferson
- Raccoon River Valley Bike Trail
- Deal’s Orchard
- RVP-1875 and History Boy Theatre
- Mahanay Memorial Carillon Tower (on the square)
- The Bell Tower Festival (annually in June)
- Greene County Community Center
- Gallup House - Birthplace and boyhood home of Dr. George Horace Gallup, the pioneer of public opinion polling and the Gallup Poll.
- Jefferson Public Library
- Jefferson Municipal Golf Course
- Sierra Community Theatre (Movies)
- Jefferson Telephone Company Museum
- Adkins Bridge Access
- Bristol Wildlife Area
- Henderson Park
- Spring Lake Park