Job Description: Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Reports to: Corporate Director of Marketing
Location: Wild Rose Entertainment Corporate Office, West Des Moines, IA
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will work closely with the properties, corporate marketing team and Wild Rose Entertainment leadership to develop, deploy, review, analyze, & manage social media channels, email service providers and SMS/MMS platforms of the company.
The Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will also assist in developing graphics and collateral to assist in the marketing efforts for all marketing channels.
This position will require regular travel to the properties to gather content and videos for use on social media sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create content strategies for digital media through in person and/or stock media.
- Collaborate with other marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple channels.
- Assist in developing and sizing of marketing collateral through the use of Adobe Creative Cloud or other applicable platforms.
- Manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and provide analyses to leadership.
- Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
- Participate in the development or implementation of online marketing strategy.
- Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
- Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors' behaviors.
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
- Combine secondary data sources with keyword research to more accurately profile and satisfy user intent.
- Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites.
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
- Execute or manage social media campaigns to inform search marketing tactics.
- Implement online customer service processes to ensure positive and consistent user experiences.
- Define product requirements, based on market research analysis, in collaboration with user interface design and engineering staff.
- Execute or manage banner, video, or other non-text link ad campaigns.
- Prepare electronic commerce designs or prototypes, such as storyboards, mock-ups, or other content, using graphics design software.
- Assist in creating and packaging collateral and design files.
- Execute and manage communications with digital journalists or bloggers.
IRGC Class C gaming license.
Position Experience: Proven working or intern experience in social media, influencer marketing, marketing analytics and/or consumer behaviors. Technical and robust expertise with various social media platforms.
Proven working or intern experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and its associated applications and other applicable design applications.
Education: Associate’s or higher degree in marketing or related field or progress towards degree preferred.
Interpersonal Skills: Excellent internal and external guest service skills are required.
Proven and demonstrated organizational and leadership qualities. Must be able to work cohesively, as a team, with members of all levels of the organization including senior leadership-Suite members, and owners.
Work Environment/Physical Demands: Office environment with long periods of sitting. Continues use of standard business equipment. Travel to sites may be required. Wild Rose sites can be busy, bright and/or low-lighting settings, loud, labor intensive. It should be noted smoking is allowed by guests at Iowa casinos, gaming floors may be smoky.
Attendance Note: Wild Rose Casino & Hotels is in operation seven days a week, 365 days a year. Employees can be required to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, split shifts and overtime.
Critical features of this job are described under the heading on the job description. Nothing in this job description restricts Wild Rose Casino & Resorts right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
After reviewing the above job description, please certify, by your signature below, that you understand what you have read and that you are able to perform this job.